Nov 14, 2013

Loving ROM of Elf

It's a very loving and peaceful day.

I sat on the swing and enjoyed the sun & breeze, then a horse walked up to me and ate grass beside me ^.^

I reached out my hand to touch the quietly eating horse...

After a whole afternoon of decorating the whole horse stable cafe with perfection and sweetness, Elf's ROM started with her riding on a horse in her greek style wedding gown...

Her JP is a humorous man and surprised Elf's husband by asking him to say out hia heartfelt words to Elf. He will only pass if we clapped. Much to my surprise, he stopped after saying 1 sentence. He is holding back his tears.

Im completely touched. Everytime I see a guy cries, I am touched. It takes a whole lot of courage for a guy to tear and tis speaks a lot how much he loves my close friend.

I believe Elf will have a very loving husband and as what he said, he will take good care of Elf for the rest of his life. 

They have been through a long journey of ups and down & neither of them give up on each other. Such true love is 难能可贵。(^.^) Cheers to a day filled with love and happiness for my close friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment